Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

Thank you - everyone

Carlo

Thank you - everyone

Post  Carlo on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:54 am

Dear all SRC Members -

Can I please thank and congratulate you all on an outstanding Christmas Dance! We did an absolutely FANTASTIC job and the turnout was much larger than expected! Although the exact figures are not exact at this point, it is almost certain we have made a profit and tomorrow's roll call collection and selling of gelato should add to this. I'm very proud of all of you - let's keep up the good work next year!

Good on you all!

Carlo
    Jaymin

Money raised

Post  Jaymin on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Yes, well done guys.

Me and the Treasurer (James) counted up all the money today, and the total money we got, including the stuff we had to pay off, was about $1100.- +

Nice job Very Happy
    Michael

Re: Thank you - everyone

Post  Michael on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 am

if i remember correctly the exact figure is 1480.10 however we have not paid for some people's expenditure yet.

This might be a bit early but whoever is charity coordinator/officer or any src senior, you will need to collect all the details of the smith family so james can give it to ms levi next year in order for the money to be sent. When i mean details i meant like under what name the money goes to abn and stuff like that.

sami-nguyen

Well done!

Post  sami-nguyen on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 am

Thanks again for letting my brother be the DJ at the last minute. I think he had fun Razz

Sponsored content

Re: Thank you - everyone

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:09 am