Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

SRC Roll Call

Carlo

SRC Roll Call

Post  Carlo on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:35 pm

I somewhat doubt people will read this seeing as hardly anyone is checking this forum recently, but the SRC Roll Call has officially started for SRC members in Years 8-11. (Year 7s... disregard this).

Mr Pagani's room is K16, and this is where you should go instead of your old roll call rooms. Your names have already been removed from your old rolls. You will have to go back to your old roll call classes for BOOST and if anything is ever being organised in roll classes within a year group you will need to return to your former class. If you have questions ask Mr Pagani. See you tomorrow morning!

Carlo

O'Brien
    Admin

Re: SRC Roll Call

Post  O'Brien on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 am

I am reading this Carlo - you haven't lost (total) relevance to me.

It is true - the Republic of K16 is now home for the SRC. Good times.
    Jaymin

Post  Jaymin on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:16 am

So this gets rid of all SRC meetings?

Carlo

Post  Carlo on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:01 am

Unfortunately it won't. We're obliged to hold SRC meetings (as Umeya noted) so that memebers of the public can watch what happens. Also Year 7s are not in the roll call and we can't exclude them from what's happening.

Hopefully however our roll call will cut out a lot of discussion we would otherwise do in the meetings, making them shorter. We'll see if it works or not next meeting.

Speaking of next meeting, we aren't at school on Monday, so we miss yet another lunch meeting - I think Pagani wanted us to meet on Tuesday if possible - we'll confirm that at roll call on Tuesday.

Also I'll write up a roster which will allocate pairs to other roll call classes which is where they'll go to collect donations and make announcements, and when I have I'll post it on the forum.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:00 pm