Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

3 posters

Transition to EdModo

Jaymin
    Jaymin

Transition to EdModo Empty Transition to EdModo

Post  Jaymin Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:15 am

Hey guys!

Well, seeing as we've unanimously decided to start an EdModo profile and stop using the Forum (which really makes Technology Officer a redundant position, but oh well, it's something for my resume Very Happy), I guess I should let anyone who wasn't at the meeting know of it.

Ms. Lawson is creating a profile tomorrow (Tues., 30th Nov 2010) so in consideration of our e-safety, the first thing I've done is to wipe the page with all our contact details off the face of the Earth. cheers

But I've saved the contacts for posterity, so don't worry! =]

If anyone's wondering, EdModo is a networking forum-like site which we CAN access from school (yayer!) and converse about issues. The layout is almost exactly the same as Facebook, so for all of you guys who have Facebook, settling should be a breeze. And as much as it is a replacement of the forum, we expect ALL SRC members to get an account on it. Facebook is strictly optional.
    Vish

Transition to EdModo Empty Re: Transition to EdModo

Post  Vish Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey,
    I dont know if im still allowed to post, but im putting this up because I typed my name in google and it still shows up my post. But when you click on it it wont show you but your number etc are still on google when you type your name up.

Thanks,
    veronicaa

Post  veronicaa Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 pm

whats our group code?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm