Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

2 posters

Glow Sticks for future reference

Michael
    Michael

Glow Sticks for future reference Empty Glow Sticks for future reference

Post  Michael Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:03 am

I know it is a bit late now as if I was informed earlier that we didnt have no glowsticks(if we do then dont worry) I would have been able to contact last year's provider. Their prices are very reasonable and we can easily make money out of these glowsticks. We order them it only costs us $0.69 for one glowstick whihc we could sell at $2.00. Now if you do the maths that is $1.31 profit per glowstick. Times that by about 100 meaning $131 worth of profit. I know that it cannot all be sold on the night but do remember there are several dances not to mention that next year you have the fort street festival and depending on what you are running, you might be able to sell glowsticks. If you didn't know parents are very supportive of the SRC as evident in sanjay's year where they made about $2000.

Now back to glowsticks. They are available in different sizes the one i ordered last year are 15cm long and cost $0.69 if you order between 10-190 glowsticks(order in sets of 10) or $0.65 for 200 or more. These glowsticks last for up to two years if well kept. Which means last years glow sticks could have been reused. Anyways here is the link to their website

http://www.readysetglow.com.au/bulk.php

Lesson from this, be ready well in advanced.
    Carlo

Glow Sticks for future reference Empty Re: Glow Sticks for future reference

Post  Carlo Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 am

That's a very good idea - shame we didn't think of it earlier - is it possible at all to be able to dig up the old glowsticks and sell them on the night? We still have two days left and it shouldn't be hard to find them... How long would it take for glowsticks to arrive if we ordered them (for future reference)?
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:16 am

my knowledge of this is would be 3-5 days. It arrived on the day we went to state parliament house last year and I remembered order it like the thursday or friday week before. Pagani left it somewhere. Its either in his cupboard or house. Hopefully you guys find it as there are so many.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 am