Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

3 posters

Agenda - 8/11/10

Carlo

Agenda - 8/11/10 Empty Agenda - 8/11/10

Post  Carlo Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:36 am

Because our meetings are starting to degrade back into offtopic discussions, I think we're going to have to revert back to the good old agendas for meetings. But instead of sending them over the weekend, I think it'd be better if we created it together so that we can address issues from everyone in the SRC. So every week, I'll (or soon enough, Poppy will) start an agenda post. (Note to Clinton/Jaemin: Could we possibly have a new category under 'SRC' dedicated to agendas? Otherwise the 'Events 2010' section will get cluttered). The procedure will be: the President will list everything the Executive thinks needs to be talked about, and then you guys can reply to the thread with your ideas about what we should talk about. Please note that you should only put forward ideas that NEED to be held at a meeting - things that can be discussed on forum should be kept to the forum to save time. The President will then edit the original post to add in suggestions from others.

So, for the upcoming meeting, Year 10s will have the School Certificate and won't be there, but we will talk about:

Trivia Night
    Suggestions Box
    FSHS Cookbook

Reply back with your suggestions!

Last edited by Carlo on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Harriet

Agenda - 8/11/10 Empty Re: Agenda - 8/11/10

Post  Harriet Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Carol and I will fill everyone in about the details of the cook book and then we'd appreciate it if people could advertise it in their classes.
    Vish

Post  Vish Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:00 pm

What exactly do we advertise in class. I mean like what do we say?
    Vish,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 pm