Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

3 posters

Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance

Olgasaurus

Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance Empty Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance

Post  Olgasaurus Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm

The welcome dance is on on Wednesday, 17th Feb. The committees are the same as last year's Christmas Dance ones. That dance had a fantastic turn out, we made a lot of profit and everyone seemed to really enjoy it - congrats everyone! Because of this we know we have a good dance planning strategy. We got the word around (well done publicity committee!), and we need to do the same again for this dance. Daily announcements closer to the day and posters are a must, and as well as that, because this is aimed at only 2 year groups, we can go to 7's and 8's roll classes and, as Jess has suggested, have the year 11 Peer Support leaders mention how cool and fun it is during Fortunae.

Entry Fee: Year 7's FREE, Year 8's and everyone else $2

Committees:

Food
    Carlo
    Hannah
    Rebecca B
    Yuna
    Carol
    Jessica

Decorations
    Olga
    Miles
    Esther
    Angie
    Charmaine
    Leya
    Veronica

Games
    James
    Jerome
    Ali
    Joel
    Leya

Publicity
    Poppy
    Kal
    Romaan
    Jacob
    Harriet

Logistics
    Chris
    Jaemin
    Michael N
    John
    Joel
    Jerome

If I've skipped or put anyone in the wrong group, let me know. Jerome, you're in both Games and Logistics for some reason. You can go to whichever one you want but I'd suggest Games.

Cheers!
    Olga
    O'Brien
    Admin

Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance Empty Re: Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance

Post  O'Brien Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:16 pm

How's the playlist coming along?

It needs to be tested well before the dance (eg. Wednesday recess, if not on Tuesday).

When is the Pure Gelato delivery? Who is going to be accepting the delivery? That person needs to collect the cheque on Wednesday to pay on delivery. When are Pure Gelato collecting the machine? It needs to be later than 2pm on Thursday to allow us time to sell leftovers on Thursday at lunch.

Who will be out of class making jelly or will it be made before school?

Pagani needs to know that all of this is sorted.
    hannah harmelin

Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance Empty jelly

Post  hannah harmelin Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 pm

me and the food committee are making jelly from 8.30 and in period 1 i think. so everyone needs to bring 1 or 2 packets of jelly in in the morning

and also we need to use the fridge in the fortian kitchen because the common room one isnt cold enough.

Is there a roster for shifts tomorrow night?

Sponsored content

Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance Empty Re: Years 7 & 8 Welcome Dance

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 am