Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

3 posters

Talent quest

Mickey

Talent quest Empty Talent quest

Post  Mickey Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:24 am

hey guys i was wondering whether were having a talent quest this year, since alot of the people in my year are demanding it and its a really good way to make money, i know that the trials are on and everything but maybe after the 40 hr famine? and if carlo or anyone doesnt want to organise it i will!
    Carlo

Talent quest Empty Re: Talent quest

Post  Carlo Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:40 am

We usually don't do the talent quest on the Festival years because of the hectic organisation. In other words, if the next SRC can be bothered, there will be a talent quest next year. I know it's a lot of fun but the alternative is supposed to be the Battle of the Bands, which we did this year.

I mean, if you want to organise your own one outside the SRC, by all means, go ahead! But good luck. Haha
    Jaymin
    Jaymin

Post  Jaymin Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

BAHAHA!

i think it might be a bit too hectic if we tried to independently set up a talent quest, let alone get the SRC involved Very Happy

but then if an independent one is set up,
    1. would ms. moxham allow it?
    2. where would the proceeds go?

oh, and i'm pretty sure next year's SRC executive, being not bothered by the Fort St Fest, should be bothered to hold one. so don't worry.

is everyone that crazy about gettin Eddie Jiang to sing onstage again? Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 am