Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

2 posters

Agenda - 29/11/10

Carlo

Agenda - 29/11/10 Empty Agenda - 29/11/10

Post  Carlo Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 am

Hi

This is actually the job of the Year 10s, but I realised it hadn't been done yet and is kind of important...
    What are we talking about at the next meeting?
    Obviously the Christmas Dance (for which people need to continue to post! Not just about the theme, but actual organisation - games, decorations, music etc!) but what else?
    I was reading over the posts we had and Michael Au's posts regarding the bubblers, along with some complaints from my peers, seems very important. I'll make sure it's brought up at the next executive meeting but maybe we can talk about this?
    So I see the meeting working out somewhat like this:

1. Christmas Dance
    2. Bubblers issue
    3. Uniform Committee - more publicity needed, meetings on Thursday recess
    4. How open meetings for SRC should work

Because that seems like a pretty packed meeting, I'm not sure if we have time to talk about suggestions for next year - perhaps we'll have to have a specific planning meeting at some point (although the Year 10s finish the day after the dance, so maybe not this year).
    And another thing we need to do is elect the 3rd School Council nominee from outside of the SRC. I will talk to Pagani about this.
    Don't let the forum die!
    michael-au

Agenda - 29/11/10 Empty Re: Agenda - 29/11/10

Post  michael-au Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 am

YES! Finally! The bubblers issue!
    Would you like me to bring in the Homebush Boys PE uniform to let everybody see how their one is (i believe) better than ours? Our PE uniform is not really designed for sport. It looks more like a towel.
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 am

Sure, bring it in, but not on Monday - bring it on Thursday for the Uniform Committee meeting. Hopefully the next meeting will have a bigger turnout and we'll be able to talk about specifics.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content