Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

2 posters

*IMPORTANT* Read about Expenditure

Michael
    Michael

*IMPORTANT* Read about Expenditure Empty *IMPORTANT* Read about Expenditure

Post  Michael Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 am

this is extremely important and i press it. Do not go on buying excessive and unnecessary things. For instance do not buy more than $10 worth of balloons. Every money you waste is going to be taken out of charity money. So before you go out and buy things discuss it with your committee.

An example is the food committee, decide who is buying cups to make jelly and how many u need so that you dont have like 1000 cups sitting there for no reason.

Decoration committee, if u can use scrap white paper for decorations. For e.g. cut out the shape of masks and stick them onto the wall.

Games committee, buy something that is reasonable. Do not go out and buy something thats like $100.

Now the second important bit. Keep your receipts so James can reimburse you. Well technically speaking Ms Levi will do it but James will carry out the process so you guys can get your money. You might not get it till next year as year ten graduate this Thursday so don't hassle him. It is your responsibility as the spender to give your receipts to James. It is not Jame's responsibility to chase you up regarding what you spent. He has enough troubles as treasurer keeping records of finance, organising floats etc.

The reason i press the first issue is that it has happened in the past. I am not stating what year but i know that it has happened. In one year there was excessive purchases of decorations that did not even go up. I estimated that it was about $20 worth of decorations and if you remember from forty hour famine you would know how many kids it can feed and for how long.

As for the second issue the reason i press it is because it happened while I was treasurer. It is extremely frustrating when people hassle you about their reimbursement when it was their responsibility to give the receipt before the dead line. By dead line i mean end of term or the school's end of financial year. Last year and this year, people have come to me asking why i did not take their receipt. Like I said it is not the treasurer's responsibility to chase up receipts as how would they know what you spent your money on. As for those that carried out this process making it easier for me as treasurer, thank you.

I hope you all understand this.
    Jess-tacy
    Jess-tacy

*IMPORTANT* Read about Expenditure Empty Re: *IMPORTANT* Read about Expenditure

Post  Jess-tacy Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 am

MICHAEEEEEELLLL

GELATO QUESTION!
    Approximate cost from the email i've received from Pure Gelato is $425.. Did this include the freezer
    ( which is an extra $75)
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:08 am

$425? Dear are you serious? There is no way they would have jumped up $100 in six months.

You mean $325? If so yes and u need the freezer to sell your gelato. Its the gelato bar so we can store it over night

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:31 pm