Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

IMPORTANT - Attention all committees

Carlo

IMPORTANT - Attention all committees Empty IMPORTANT - Attention all committees

Post  Carlo Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 am

In order to help prepare for the Christmas Dance, all members of the Decorations and Logistics Committees are required during Periods 5 and 6 on Tuesday (i.e. tomorrow). We will be in the Hall helping to set up the decorations and everything else to make sure it is as we need it for the dance.

The Food Committee will be either in the Staff Common Room or Fortian Room (I'll check this and get back to you) on Wednesday (the day of the dance) during Period 1 (and possibly before school?). During this time we will be preparing the jelly - there is quite a lot of it and it all needs to set, so we need all hands on deck. Please make sure you are there.

If you happen to be in the Publicity Committee, can you keep the announcements going (during Roll Call and over the P.A.) and can you please make sure to announce that money for the Smith Family will also be collected on the Thursday the day after at Roll Call (or would this turn people away from coming to the dance? Discuss below). The leftover gelato will also be sold on the days following, but I'm not sure we should announce that for the same reason I just mentioned. But otherwise please continue to let everyone else know about the dance.

As far as the Games Committee is concerned I think you're more or less organised - please make sure the prizes are ready.

If you've forgotten which committee you're in (which I certainly hope not, given we're this far into proceedings!) check the post with all of the details.

Thanks guys! See you soon!
    Carlo

IMPORTANT - Attention all committees Empty Re: IMPORTANT - Attention all committees

Post  Carlo Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 pm

The members of the food committee need to meet at the Staff Common Room at 8:30 on Wednesday (tomorrow) morning to help prepare the jelly. Please be there on time and let the others know if they haven't joined the forum yet.

Also, on Thursday morning we will be collecting money for the Smith Family at Roll Call. This means that ALL SRC members need to meet at the Staff Common Room at 8:30 on Thursday. It would be greatly appreciated if you could each bring an empty (and clean!) ice cream container for collecting money.

Also on Thursday we will sell any of the leftover gelato from the dance. We would be selling it during recess and lunch. Therefore there are three shifts (Recess, Lunch 1 and Lunch 2 - each shift being 20 minutes). It would be fantastic if you could volunteer to sell this in these times - we need at least two people per shift and one of them must be in Year 9 or 10 for security reasons. Please post your name below with the shift you want to work in if you wish to volunteer. I believe the gelato will be sold in the Fountain Quad but I'm not certain so I'll let you know about that when I find out. Thank you!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:28 am