Fort St High School SRC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fort St High School SRC

Discuss and have fun!

+14
hannah harmelin
fruitlooops
MOMO
crystal
Harriet
Leya Reid
veronicaa
charizard
Vish
POPPY!
koolkat
yunalee
Aliasgher
Carlo
18 posters

Trivia Night - Latest Details (Check this please!)

MOMO

Trivia Night - Latest Details (Check this please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Night - Latest Details (Check this please!)

Post  MOMO Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:37 am

Carlo, where are the names and positions people were going to do for Trivia night???
    yunalee

Trivia Night - Latest Details (Check this please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trivia Night - Latest Details (Check this please!)

Post  yunalee Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:14 am

he hasn't posted the people who are doing what on trivia night but he put the roster up.
    MOMO

Post  MOMO Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:51 am

Well there is a roster but i have no idea how to post it up on the forum. sorry.
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:24 am

Send the details to me and I'll sort it out - also thank you thank you thank you so much!
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:49 am

Hi all,

Here is the latest draft of the Roster for the evening. It is your responsibility to know where you have to be at what time on the night - I can't go chasing everyone up!

If you're going but your name's not on the roster, let me know ASAP. If there's a mistake somewhere with the roster, let me know ASAP. If you can't make it on the night and you're on the roster, let me know ASAP. Thank you!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/15/79/04/88/trivia10.jpg
    Vish

Post  Vish Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:59 am

Umm, I get the roster but what does the number next to our name mean?-
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:03 am

It's your year.
    Vish

Post  Vish Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 am

Oh right. That was a stupid question -period-
    POPPY!

Post  POPPY! Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 am

is there still an issue with finding out which yr9s are going? i can find out if mo hasnt already. let me know. Smile
    yunalee

Post  yunalee Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:14 am

also, isn't hayden and tilly part of a group? i think they're going as spain?
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:17 am

I've informed them to find replacements, and same with John Vassil, who is also listed on a team.
    POPPY!

Post  POPPY! Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 am

haha yeah, i saw that and i was so confused. i didnt think SRCers were allowed on the teams.
    charizard

Post  charizard Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:10 am

have we figured out who's cooking and who's picking up the present as all year9s wont be back until Friday arvo?
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:00 am

Latest confirmed news: The Mini Game is Ms Lawson's great suggestion of a tableaux game where each team has to arrange themselves in freezes, scored by our judges. All we need to do in terms of organising this is figure out what we're going to ask our teams to freeze as, which will not take long at all.

Harriet is designing the canteen vouchers to be checked by the canteen for first prize. We can't get ribbons unfortunately.

Mr Pagani will be purchasing drinks, lollies and chips and will be dropping them off at school before the trivia night.

I will be asking Mr Pagani to contact teachers to allow students in the Food Committee out of class in Period 3 on Friday to prepare the jelly and cupcakes (I'm sorry to all of those Year 7s I promised for Period 5, but the jelly does need at least 4 hours to set and it's better to make it sooner than later, especially given the untrustworthy nature of the school's fridges.)

People in the Decorations Committee will be staying back after school on Friday to help set up the Hall according to Angela's floor plan. Could the people in the Decorations Committee also get together at some point and think about how we can make the Hall look pretty?

So far I only seem to be certain about Vid and Leya making cupcakes at home. Could more people do this? It's not hard - in fact, it's fun. Go and get some cupcake mix, make a few, and bring them in. Please. Very Happy

The roster is linked just above (or actually here's the URL again):
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/15/79/04/88/trivia10.jpg
    If there's something that needs to be changed on this, you need to let me know BY TOMORROW (Year 9s especially!). YOU MUST ALL know exactly when you need to be where on the night, and make sure that there isn't a problem with it.

Thankiesss
    fruitlooops

Post  fruitlooops Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Sorry Carlo! Can I leave my classes to help cook at period 4? I'm watching this really cool movie in Chinese LOL What a Face
    hannah harmelin

Post  hannah harmelin Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:43 pm

As far as i can tell, out of the year 9s me, Harriet, Jacob, Miles, Kien, Michael N are all staying. That leaves Aliasgher and Michael Au, I don't know about them. But if they aren't going to be there we can fill in their shifts no problem.
    Hugh Pearce

Post  Hugh Pearce Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:39 am

This all sounds good. I am not sure if I signed up for the decorations committee, how would I find out if I had and what should I do if I have?
    Vish

Post  Vish Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:31 am

Ask Carlo and if you are stay at school and decorate the hallo i guess.
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 am

From memory, yes you are Hugh. But really, it doesn't matter. Anyone can come and help set up.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:57 am

i dont know if u have considered this but the possibility of technology failing? i.e. projector crashes on the night or something?

you may want to have a hard copy version of the trivia questions so that you can read it from paper instead of showing on projector.

this probs means u may need some back up questions if some questions involve viewing
    Carlo

Post  Carlo Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:18 am

It's all fine, we already have both hard copy and powerpoint prepared. Also we're going to go and test the powerpoint very soon to make sure it works, but yes we had the hard copy ready anyway because Romaan will be reading off this instead of turning his head around each time to read the questions.
    Vish

Post  Vish Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:15 am

Im so sorry that this is on short notice but I cant be a marker tomorrow so you need to make other arrangements. However I can still do the decorating,and selling food. (I sprained my wrist but I spoke to my doctor)
    Thanks

Last edited by Vish on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    fruitlooops

Post  fruitlooops Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:17 am

Hope your wrist gets better soon!
    Kayla :)
    Kayla :)

Post  Kayla :) Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 am

Ouch! I think i can be your replacement Vish if you haven't already found one. Smile It'd be cool to be a marker.
    Joel
    Joel

Post  Joel Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:37 am

get well soon vish

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 am